Any information you may provide will only be used by Tactical Enterprises Ltd. for internal promotional purposes, to build a client base, and will not be shared, sold, rented, or traded to any third parties.
We may use information in the following ways:
- To perform the actions for which you specifically provided the information (for example, enabling us to process, validate, and verify purchases).
- To register you as a client and establish an account for you.
- To send you email notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
If you use a bulletin board, blog, or open forum on this website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there may be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. We also have testimonials on our site, which post personally identifiable information. All individuals who have posted their testimonials have given permission to do so as a client.